I’m still genuinely upset that I’m not David Bowie.
The Blood Of a Pomegranate ~ Stephen Mackey
today i heard 2 kids talking about buying fake IDs after school and so i started eavesdropping cuz u know thats big kid stuff and then one was like “yeah but is all this really worth it like im pretty sure the fake IDs cost more than the fish we r gonna buy”
to buy fish at petco u have to be 18 or older
they were going to get fakes to buy fish
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
I can’t read shit anymore
I just sit back and ignore
Cause I just can’t get it right, can’t get it right
I LOST MY USB AND MY ESSAY IS DUE TOMORROW HOPEFULLY ITS AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE
OR I LEFT IT AT SCHOOL AND HOPEFULLY A SAINT TURNED IT INTO THE TEACHER OF THE OFFICE!!!!!!
"She’s here with a monster and Sir Didymus and the dwarf. They got through the gates, and are on their way to the castle!"
#can we please#just talk about Jareth’s face#in the last slide#And if you watch the movie#remember his tone of voice#is it just me#or does he seem dissapointed#like he is bitter she forgot#or that hes remembering she pushed him away#in the crystal ballroom#AHHHH
omg! That is a good observation!!!!